I was honoured to be asked by Sheila to write about my experience of going through fertility treatment – the raw, honest truth.
I’m joined in this book by many other amazing IVF warriors, and we share our fears, anxieties, pain and hopes, as well as advice and information you won’t find anywhere else.
We write about:
- the loss of failed cycles
- the grief when embryos don’t develop
- juggling cycles when you’re working
- the financial costs
- deciding what to do with frozen embryos
- secondary infertility and IVF
- affirmations, yoga and taking care of your mental health.
Although our stories are all different, no matter where you are in your fertility treatment, there’ll be one, if not many warriors that you’ll relate to.
We’re all here to support you emotionally and to let you know that you are not alone.
We see you.
We hear you.